Advertisement

Advertisement

Poll: Which Olympic broadcasting TV channel is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DD NATIONAL (FREE-TO-AIR)
0%
0 0%
ESPN (PAY MODE)
0%
0 0%
DD SPORTS (FREE-TO-AIR)
0%
0 0%
STAR SPORTS (PAY MODE)
0%
0 0%
OTHER DD CHANNELS – DD INDIA, DD URDU, ETC., (FREE-TO-AIR)
0%
0 0%
ESPN HD (PAY MODE)
0%
0 0%
ANY OTHER
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Olympic broadcasting TV is the best? (DD1, DD-SPORTS Vs ESPN STAR)
Advertisement
Dear Friends,

For India Concerned,

From July27 onwards, every one welknown about this time Doordarshan and Espnstar will telecast London Olympic Games – 2012.

Many of the Television viewers’s including media peoples are not satisfied with the way of Olympic telecasting on espn, espn HD, star sports.
Many of the public forums have discussing about it!

In Chennai media peoples (including radio, print, Tamil satellite channels) are only depends on DD Sports for sports- footage and updates about India’s performance; they are not satisfied with Espn Star Sports Channel.

Till today i have not seen Espn and Star Sports because in my cable operator (Jak Cable) is not being provided so far.

So for live telecast of events, I depend only on DD National, DD Sports.
For Olympic highlights concerned, DD India, DD Urdu and DD Podhigai.
So i what to know more about it!

How they are telecasting it for Indian sports viewr’s?
What are the good part of Espn, Star Sports and Espn HD?
What are the sad bad part in DD Espn, Star Sports and Espn HD?
What are the good things in DD Sports and DD National?
What are the bad things in DD Sports and DD National?
How you look at this?
What about L-shape ad’s, ad-breaks on DD Sports and Espn Star Sports, Espn?
What about their live feeds / delayed live telecast?
What you expect from espnstar and Doordarshan?

In My view:

DD-National –video and audio clarity is such an amazing one when we compared with espn and star sports. (Always)

DD-Sports – visual clarity is very nice and but audio is not upto the mark when we comapared with DD National. (Always)

As a south Indian concerned, especially for Tamil peoples - Hindi commentaries is most irritating thing while live telecast on Doordarshan’s national and as well as Sports Channel; otherwise it’s being good.

The Only dis-advantage is Hindi Commentary on DD-National n DD-Sports so that am happy only with English commentaries...

Okay watch now closely both channels Espn, star sports (Pay-to-Air), DD1, DD-Sports (Free-To-Air) during Olympic live action and post it here.

You’re true Comments are always Welcome!!!

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I Like DD Sports for its clarity and sounds but the boring commentary kills the fun.!! :fishing:
other than language DD is best.because they are mainly focus indian play event.but espn star you have to memorise the indian play schedule.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Star India defers launch of five channels nairrk 0 495 04-11-2020, 06:55 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: Star Sports 1 Tamil launches programming initiative nairrk 0 353 04-08-2020, 10:03 AM
  Update: MIB approves name change applications of Star, TV18, Softline, Pen Studios nairrk 0 446 03-05-2020, 10:40 AM
  General News: Star Movies to premiere ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ on 16 Feb nairrk 0 375 02-14-2020, 12:04 PM
  General News: Star to bring multiplex strategy to small screen with launch of Star Gold 2 nairrk 0 354 01-29-2020, 02:58 PM
  General News: Star Jalsha to launch a new music game show ‘Start Music’ nairrk 0 439 11-20-2019, 07:42 AM
  General News: Star Sports launches campaign for U-17 Women’s Championship nairrk 0 331 11-11-2019, 06:45 PM
  General News: Star Maa to launch new fiction show ‘Amekatha’ on 4 Nov nairrk 0 371 11-02-2019, 05:15 PM
  General News: Star India to launch animated series based on Virat Kohli starting 5 Nov nairrk 0 389 10-30-2019, 11:00 AM
  Update: Star launches festive offer by reducing a-la-carte price of 16 channels nairrk 0 340 10-12-2019, 07:33 AM