Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Why is SUN Direct Silient?
Advertisement
Unable to understand what is Customer Service of SUN Direct up to? Why not explain the 5 million users about the problem and what they are planning to do about it. Can we not approach consumer court and seek justice?
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Yes u can take them to consumer court and get relief.i think there is much pressure from other operators about moving to Asiasat5.so it may be bit late in any conclution of satelittes .if they move to Asiasat 5 u peoples in gulf area will get advantages.opting more to Sun Direct as the signals r good in ur area.this will surely effect other DTH providers.
Thanks given by:
(07-27-2010, 07:35 PM)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Yes u can take them to consumer court and get relief.i think there is much pressure from other operators about moving to Asiasat5.so it may be bit late in any conclution of satelittes .

but Mr Bhat, dont u think irrespective whether they move to AsiaSat5 or stay at InSat ... it is a bit toooo long now and they shud share some information with customers.

Thanks given by:
Exactly ,perhaps even they didnt come to conclution what to do .then what can they say to the subscribers.already they lost some users .
Thanks given by:
If they won't resume services , they will loose a large amount of customers . @ Sungazer don't approach to consumer court alone , go in a group [With your friends / neighbors who have Sun Direct]

Guys this is time to shift to other DTH services .
Thanks given by:
This is too late by SD...
They didn't say where they are now in recovering all the channels
[Image: indiandthsig.php]
Thanks given by:
SD cannot be dictated by ME players. For some years now, governments there are not allowing any Set top boxes to be brought into their country. Also they can sieze anything operating if they wish. SD can take its decision and ME operators are wise enough to protect their territory.
Thanks given by:
SD is going to lost their customer they grew well but they haven't good manner to how to deal with customers.
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2010, 11:50 AM)ruwais Wrote: SD cannot be dictated by ME players. For some years now, governments there are not allowing any Set top boxes to be brought into their country. Also they can sieze anything operating if they wish. SD can take its decision and ME operators are wise enough to protect their territory.

Exactly ,i heard news that in ME they r making a arial survey about dishes pointed to Indian DTH services and seizing the equipments ,they may also give some penalty like imprissonment and heavy money.
Thanks given by:
Thank you for your reply, So SD should take action to retain its viewers
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Sky RR (Data) channel added on Sun Direct DTH Service Sathish 0 381 07-23-2020, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: PMT PID changed for News Nation channel on Sun Direct Sathish 1 320 07-23-2020, 11:01 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Sky OTA (Data) channel added on Sun Direct Sathish 1 352 07-10-2020, 10:38 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct channels list with LCN as on 09-07-2020 Sathish 0 386 07-09-2020, 01:56 AM
  DTH Updates: FYI TV18 & FYI TV18 HD channels removed from Sun Direct Sathish 0 352 07-09-2020, 01:54 AM
  IDF Exclusive: ABP Ganga channel temporarily FTA on Sun Direct Sathish 0 295 07-06-2020, 09:53 PM
  DTH Updates: Onkar Only Truth channel changed to Data channel on Sun Direct Sathish 0 294 07-03-2020, 09:44 PM
  DTH Updates: Info Channel removed from Sun Direct Sathish 1 409 06-30-2020, 01:52 PM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise channels list of Sun Direct as on 30-06-2020 Sathish 0 285 06-30-2020, 06:23 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise Sun Direct Channels & Services List with LCN as on 28-06-2020 Sathish 0 286 06-28-2020, 06:10 AM