Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Why there is limits ?
Advertisement
Hi Sathish Brother ...

In our forum there is limitations for PM and also for attachments i think only 2/5 Mb is the limit for attachments
After that usage i am permanently not able to attach anything

So please change that limitations
If u provide unlimited usage means it will be Good :gift:
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
If they provide unlimited offer then it will be very difficult to maintain the servers. In coming many people will register this forum to gain the knowledge if they offer unlimited usage then it will be a herculean task for sathish and pandian. Kindly co-operative santhosh regarding it.whether am i correct mr.sathish / pandian?
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2009, 11:17 AM)vln_arun Wrote: If they provide unlimited offer then it will be very difficult to maintain the servers. In coming many people will register this forum to gain the knowledge if they offer unlimited usage then it will be a herculean task for sathish and pandian. Kindly co-operative santhosh regarding it.whether am i correct mr.sathish / pandian?
Thanks brother for your reply
Thats not a big problem but Our forum has some unique things such as new avatars and Smilies
So i feel this is the Lack
I know that it is very tough being a administrator
If possible please do
Thanks given by:
i think it is better to limit PM .there is an option to send email to members.
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2009, 01:34 PM)mtbhat Wrote: i think it is better to limit PM .there is an option to send email to members.

PM is not the problem
I am asking for attachments mainly also u can only send 5 emails per 24 hours i think
Thanks given by:
maybe too many attachments will over load the forum and has to invest more to the site.after sometime they will add more capacity [hope so]
Thanks given by:
Advertisement