Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
airtel tv cheating customers
Advertisement
airtel tv cheating customers... for rs 310 adtv giving 15 rs as bonus its offer by company but for me they not added rs 15.00 you can see my selfcare screen shots as of proof(pls see aftr 06-10-11 the not added insted in previous time it was added ).. and also daily burn rate is more than it has to be it charging me rs 20.00 more than it has to be..( they say daily burn rate rs 6.70, but it has to be 6.10) here is the attachments proofs about my complaint i gave complain about this but its cc giving vogue answers as usuall...:bad looking: dear friends if you agree with my statement pls rate 5* to my post and also invited any suggesions

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
One should +1 this.
Thanks given by:
As I can see, you have recharged Rs.310 on 6th October. You may have to check if this offer was still available that time because on 6th october ADTV came with another web bonus (recharge) Offer. see this link for details:

http://indiandth.in/Thread-Web-Bonus-Offer-on-Airtel

I am not sure whether they have withdrawn the Rs.310 recharge offer and instead introduced the new offer(as above)?.
(10-11-2011, 10:01 AM)nairrk Wrote: As I can see, you have recharged Rs.310 on 6th October. You may have to check if this offer was still available that time because on 6th october ADTV came with another web bonus (recharge) Offer. see this link for details:

http://indiandth.in/Thread-Web-Bonus-Offer-on-Airtel

I am not sure whether they have withdrawn the Rs.310 recharge offer and instead introduced the new offer(as above)?.

related to above matter before recharge, that mean on 4th of october i called CC and conformed about offer.. but they now saying as, for 3 months only this cash back( rs 15 add) will take place not earlier than this... they should have said to me before this is nothing but cheating.. and 2nd see my daily burn rate its rs 6 and 70 paisa.. calculate my channel package it comes to rs 6 and 10 paisa..adtv bindaas looting this they not at all considering my request..what you say about that my friend??:hot:
Thanks given by:
Some CC executives are not aware what they are talking. So positively, the earlier one told you that the offer is still available when actually they might have stopped the offer since they introduced another recharge offer.

Regarding daily burn rate - recently, ADTV has increased the pack rates, so you have to check what was the pack rate when your burn rate was Rs.6.10 and if there are any changes to the pack now. For example, I have the south Ultra pack which they have increased from Rs.380.51 to Rs.397.08 from 30th september and my daily burn rate also gone up ( Ofcourse, they sent to me an sms informing about this rate change).!
I am also facing the same issue, and emailed CC to take action two days back. I recharged two days back with 999/-rs and the offer was 99rs extra to my account. But yet, i havnt received the offer money. Hope they will fix it soon... Sad
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
Ohhh, to my surpise just found out that, they credited the extra (offer) 99/- rs to my account.
Although it took more than 48 hours, i am happy... Smile

@aravinda77, I think its better you email them your issue; coz the CC rep is not reliable always, and by sending your email it will be resolved ASAP. here is the email address of airtel cc : digitalTV@airtel.in

good luck.
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
(10-11-2011, 05:06 PM)nairrk Wrote: Some CC executives are not aware what they are talking. So positively, the earlier one told you that the offer is still available when actually they might have stopped the offer since they introduced another recharge offer.

Regarding daily burn rate - recently, ADTV has increased the pack rates, so you have to check what was the pack rate when your burn rate was Rs.6.10 and if there are any changes to the pack now. For example, I have the south Ultra pack which they have increased from Rs.380.51 to Rs.397.08 from 30th september and my daily burn rate also gone up ( Ofcourse, they sent to me an sms informing about this rate change).!
one submission pls... the 310.00 offer still in active i saw it just now in channel no100 of adtv.. they still showing it but cc ppl talking some thing else..

Thanks given by:
(10-11-2011, 07:38 PM)Mr.AB Wrote: Ohhh, to my surpise just found out that, they credited the extra (offer) 99/- rs to my account.
Although it took more than 48 hours, i am happy... Smile

@aravinda77, I think its better you email them your issue; coz the CC rep is not reliable always, and by sending your email it will be resolved ASAP. here is the email address of airtel cc : digitalTV@airtel.in

good luck.

no.. sir i wont email .. my request was from past 4 days every day i am calling them.. if they unaware they can forward it to their seniors... its directly cheating.. i decided to go to consumer court.. i dont want this(Adtv) satellite service..now a days.. sun dth packages are very good and cheaper than Adtv..thinking to shift ....any ways thanks for your suggetion
Thanks given by:
Email complaints will be more effective than talking to CC because everytime you will be attended by a new CC and you need to explain the whole story again and again. Whereas written complaints are always gives better results in most cases. Anyway its your decision at the end.!
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: Airtel Digital TV Channels List rahul1117_kumar 288 118,890 Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: R9 TV will be removed shortly on Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 297 10-15-2020, 09:33 AM
  DTH Updates: ''Bansal News'' added by Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 295 10-15-2020, 09:28 AM
  DTH Updates: ADTV added 'Airtel Entertainment Home 3' on Ch.123 nairrk 0 416 10-02-2020, 08:05 AM
  DTH Updates: New Channel ''Airtel Korean TV'' added by ADTV nairrk 0 327 09-25-2020, 07:44 AM
  DTH Updates: Value Sports Pack from Airtel Digital TV nairrk 0 321 09-22-2020, 11:17 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 3 added on Ch.499 nairrk 0 521 09-19-2020, 09:37 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 2 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 1 167 09-19-2020, 09:35 AM
  DTH Updates: Airtel Test Channel 4 added by ADTV nairrk 0 339 09-18-2020, 09:22 AM
  AirtelDigitalTV added "Airtel Test Channel 4 (TV)" channel on its DTH platform on 17-09-2020 Sathish 0 124 09-17-2020, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Sathish