Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
battle of the hd dvr why tata sky +hd better want 2 know
Advertisement
:bad looking:bro i have a old sony wega 21 inch tv in these past years i was using airtel digital tv sd but now i wanted to have a hd dvr as u know i have no use of hd channels things i want only sd channel clarity when having airtel it was good but as my tv no 16:9 stretching format only sd clarity never saw tatasky clarity dont mean i will upgrade so only a new connection many saying tatasky +hd is better but in which terms is tata or airtel only picture clarity not matters much easy to use fine ui menu better hardware and the important thing software update daily or weekly or monthly and mainly comfortable and dont thing im in support of anyone please help me as a forum member to buy a dvr box with a fully compared review with benifits and demerits i know its a tough question for me but not for you
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Have you gone through the HD DVR section for more details /reviews about ADTV HD DVR?

And you prefering to buy this HD DVR only to watch SD channels? I dont know why you are not getting clarity of sd channels on your Tv? I suggest not to go for HD or HD DVR's if you dont have a LCD or LED Tv as buying HD Box and connecting on to CRT Tv may not give enough clarity as you are expecting.

Even if you want to try HD Box for Sd channels, then you need not go for HD DVR(unless you want to record programmes) instead you can try for HD only. Airtel have a special HD upgrade offer at Rs.1880 and you can try this. However, prior buying a HD box (either Airtel or Tata sky) , please check with some technician whether buying a HD box and connecting same to a CRT tv will give any change in clarity than the present SD connnection which you have.!!
ok so i may forget about picture clarity then there are othere things i asked also i dont see hd dvr section help me to get there please or if possible answer my doughts please
Thanks given by:
also there are no sd dvr u know so if not hd like quality ok fine but as other things
Thanks given by:
(05-29-2013, 11:41 AM)nairrk Wrote: Have you gone through the HD DVR section for more details /reviews about ADTV HD DVR?

And you prefering to buy this HD DVR only to watch SD channels? I dont know why you are not getting clarity of sd channels on your Tv? I suggest not to go for HD or HD DVR's if you dont have a LCD or LED Tv as buying HD Box and connecting on to CRT Tv may not give enough clarity as you are expecting.

Even if you want to try HD Box for Sd channels, then you need not go for HD DVR(unless you want to record programmes) instead you can try for HD only. Airtel have a special HD upgrade offer at Rs.1880 and you can try this. However, prior buying a HD box (either Airtel or Tata sky) , please check with some technician whether buying a HD box and connecting same to a CRT tv will give any change in clarity than the present SD connnection which you have.!!

I am Having HD box kindly inform me what is the charges for upgrading HD to HD dvr cc is not having knoweldge on this
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IDF Exclusive: [Help] Switching to AirTel from Tata Sky Windows Fan 7 2,831 08-12-2013, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Windows Fan
  ESPN Star Sports signs up Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV for HD feed Sathish 0 2,864 06-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Sathish