Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing my dish from insat 4A to Intelsat 17
Advertisement
changing my dish from insat 4A to Intelsat 17,
did i have to skew lnb or just on allignment i get Intelsat 17 channels
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
(02-23-2015, 11:26 AM)muralikrishna Wrote: changing my dish from insat 4A to Intelsat 17,
did i have to skew lnb or just on allignment i get Intelsat 17 channels

Please reply me, What are changes i have to do for changing my dish from insat 4A to Intelsat 17.
Thanks given by:
Kindly contact nearby TV technician/ electronics store guys. They can help you.
Thanks given by:
(02-24-2015, 05:11 PM)SRK Wrote: Kindly contact nearby TV technician/ electronics store guys. They can help you.

This type of replay,
even i will get from - uneducated & nonprofessional guy's also.
then No need to Post Help thread in http://www.indiandth.in/
few superior guy's like "SRK" will giving this type of worst reply.

Expecting & Requesting to give Replay from Senior superior guy's.
Thanks given by:
Dear sir,
After reading your posts, I have assumed that you already receive C/Ku-Band signals from INSAT 4A. Looking through your posts, I assume that you have no experience in satellite tracking. If you had any experience, you wouldn't have asked here at the first place.

When you don't have experience in aligning dish and try to align the dish on your own, there is a high possibility of screwing up things. You might miss both INSAT-4A and INTELSAT-17. With that in mind, I suggested you take help of the experienced technicians.

Calling me uneducated & nonprofessional and stating my replies as worst will not help you. And creating repeated threads on same topic is also of no use. You have just reduced your reputation in the eyes of others.

While posting in online forums, please mind your language. You just do not do personal attacks on the people who run the forums. If you don't like something here, just leave. Don't make us kick you out.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revised--changing my dish from insat 4A to Intelsat 17 muralikrishna 1 1,215 02-27-2015, 05:14 PM
Last Post: jenius-jatt
  [split] Build your own Aluminium C-band satellite dish ssparikshya 10 2,594 05-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sritam Das
  DTH News: Dish TV Mr.Bhat 0 939 10-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat