Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low battery warning on screen
Advertisement
any body is facing this problem on some channels warning of low battery is coming as shown in attachment what is this for.
is this for airtel dth or for tv)(sony led ex520 40 inch)

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
Advertisement
I think, you need to change the batteries of your STB remote control.
(04-12-2012, 01:07 PM)nairrk Wrote: I think, you need to change the batteries of your STB remote control.

it is showing sometimes and only on some channels for few seconds mostly on hd channels.
Thanks given by:
It may be an advance information for you. The manuel says ''You will be notified when the Remote batteries need replacement by an icon that will appear on your TV Screen. This will remind you to change the batteries before your remote stops working''.

If your remote is very old or overused, then change the batteries.!!
(04-12-2012, 01:54 PM)nairrk Wrote: It may be an advance information for you. The manuel says ''You will be notified when the Remote batteries need replacement by an icon that will appear on your TV Screen. This will remind you to change the batteries before your remote stops working''.

my airtel connection is just 4 months old so is the remote and battery.
Thanks given by:
That can be the only reason for that low battery notification (Your T/V or STB is not running in on battery?). I have never seen any such icon flashing on the screen so far.
Suggest you check with your nearby Airtel dealer shop and some technician there can help you.!
(04-12-2012, 02:47 PM)hothbs Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 01:54 PM)nairrk Wrote: It may be an advance information for you. The manuel says ''You will be notified when the Remote batteries need replacement by an icon that will appear on your TV Screen. This will remind you to change the batteries before your remote stops working''.

my airtel connection is just 4 months old so is the remote and battery.

itna bakwas krne se acha hai battery change kar lo mere mein bhi wahi hota
people dont have common sense and keep on creating new thread for useless things
Thanks given by:
you need to change your remote battery immediately,problem will be resolved.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update: List of Charges / Services available on Your TV Screen nairrk 0 658 07-27-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: nairrk
  Breaking News: Movies Now is Now available in Full Screen on ADTV. Deep.S 0 888 12-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Deep.S
  DD Malayalam and DD Podhigai channels now in full screen nairrk 2 2,090 10-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: umeshg729
  IDF Exclusive: Not getting onscreen messages i.e. Yellow envelope tv screen msgs rahul1117_kumar 7 957 10-10-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
  What are those numeric numbers on screen ? reshad 7 3,432 05-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Last Post: alienwrz
  ColorsHD, CNBC HD and History HD on Airtel (Screen Shots) Mr.AB 7 4,201 10-26-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
Star DTH News: 'What's on India' now in full screen. nairrk 1 1,361 03-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Last Post: greatsadiq