Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
meracareerguide.com: One Stop Destination for Education and Career Related Info
Advertisement
Noida based startup today introduces a unique educational information portal, ‘meracareerguide.com” that promises to help students to take informed career decision.

meracareerguide.com, a one stop destination for Education & Career related information, aims to address problems of students who are confused and have numerous questions about their particular field of interests – I want to be an IAS officer, how should I go about it? I want to be a lawyer where do I start? Most of the students are fixed with basic questions of what to choose? Whom to ask? What is right career choice for me? What will be the future of my career choice?

Keeping this in mind, Mera Career Guide has come out with a career focused website. The website is specialized in these following areas –

- Courses information to be taken after +2.
- Career Tests – scientifically designed assessments.
- Expert chat for career counseling.
- Get your queries answered by community.
- Interview queries.
- Resume preparation tips.
- Course planner that gives information about various course of colleges across India.

It has a team of experts from diverse fields and has in depth understanding of the industry. The expert panel has enviable academic credentials with many from Institutes like BITS-Pilani, IITs, IIMs & DCE.

Love Chopra, the founder of meracareerguide.com states, “the website is designed to provide a platform to students from 15-24 age group, at the same time it will enable educational institutes to reach out to their target students. It has extensive content published in a way that can be easily comprehended by students and is not overwhelming.”

About meracareerguide.com:

meracareerguide.com is a career-focused strategy which answers to the most critical question of the time ‘How to bridge gap between learning and doing?’ The portal is for students to investigate wide range of options and course choices, educators can use it to gauge how well they are meeting the academic and career needs of students and parents to know what academic courses their children need for college.

Media contact details

Surabhi Dewra,
meracareerguide.com,
+91 9312732329,
surabhi {at} meracareerguide(.)com
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General News: Google to release Chrome 76 on July 30 to stop websites from detecting users... nairrk 0 402 07-23-2019, 06:04 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  General News: WhatsApp will soon stop working on these devices, see if yours is on the list nairrk 0 399 06-19-2018, 12:54 PM
  General News: Google will stop installation of Chrome extensions from websites... nairrk 0 541 06-13-2018, 01:27 PM
  General News: Meet VuLiv Player, the one-stop app for your on-device and online content nairrk 0 659 08-12-2017, 01:45 PM
  General News: Google’s ‘Panic Detection’ feature will help you stop rogue apps... nairrk 0 516 07-11-2017, 01:54 PM
  General News: Gmail to stop support for older Chrome browsers, Windows XP and Vista OS nairrk 0 723 02-02-2017, 12:58 PM
  Breaking News: Google improves symptom search results for better answers to health-related queries rahul1117_kumar 0 416 06-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Last Post: rahul1117_kumar
  Breaking News: MySpace hacked! Time Inc. confirms hacking of 360 million users info rahul1117_kumar 0 519 06-09-2016, 08:59 AM
  Breaking News: Konica Minolta launches new business printer series in India with INFO-Palette design rahul1117_kumar 0 523 04-24-2016, 03:45 PM
  General News: WhatsApp to stop support for BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows Phone nairrk 0 628 02-29-2016, 09:22 AM