Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
some celebraties also like tata sky plus
Advertisement
Pooja Bedi

Which shows are currently recorded on your Tata Sky+ plan?

I love recording talk shows and shows my friends are in. The ones currently recorded on my Tata Sky+ plan are Oprah, Friends, So you think you can dance, Aap ki kacheri and I am looking forward to the Khatron ke Khiladi season 2.

Who has the control of the remote in your house?

It’s definitely me! They say the remote is always with the man of the house…well then; I am the man of this house (laughs)! Actually, my kids were so thrilled with mine that they begged and pleaded for one in their room too. So now my entire family is hooked onto this super service.

Which functions of Tata Sky+ do you use most often and in what situations?

Has to be record. With the kind of busy schedule I have, I rarely get to watch the shows I want to. Now finally the record button has given me the freedom to watch what I want, whenever I want. I love the Pause function as well…sometimes it seems that the doorbell at my home is always ringing and the Pause button becomes a godsend then. I even like their Showcase service a lot…its so simple…all you have to do is send an SMS and order a movie that comes right to your TV. The last thing I ordered on Showcase was Oye Lucky Lucky Oye!

Would you say that Tata Sky+ has changed the way you watch TV? In what way?

It’s the best thing to have happened to my life! It’s totally changed the way I used to watch TV and I cannot imagine living without it anymore.

Who would be your,

Favourite TV Actor: Karan Grover because he’s my friend and I love him to death.
Favourite TV Actress: Mona Singh and Shweta Keswani because they’re my friends and I love them to death.
Favourite TV Show you’d like to bring back: None. I think TV programming has just gotten better. Especially with Tata Sky+
Favourite TV Snack: I sip a lot while watching TV…it’s usually tea or hot chocolate or nimbu paani.
Favourite TV Host: There are lots – Karan Johar, Karan Thapar, Vir Sanghvi, Barkha Dutt, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres and Kiran Bedi.

What projects are you currently working on?

I’m in the process of choosing whether to do a talk show or reality. Reality has greater TRP's and a talk show gives me greater satisfaction. Let’s see which offer is irresistible.

Source - http://www.tataskyplus.com/testimonial-pooja-bedi.html#
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
The control of remote in my house lies with my mom. Hence i have to record my favorite programs and see them afterwards. I generally get Taarak Mehta, Man vs. Wild and Nigella Fiests recorded in my plan as these are my favorite shows. I always had to miss my shows but now with the help of Tata Sky plus now i never have to miss my shows . It really jingalaala with tata sky plus.
Deepak Kamani
Thanks given by:
I like tata sky plus very much Smile
Thanks given by:
I like tata sky plus very much Smile
In my home remote is always in my hand.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Tata Sky now offering 13 semi-annual packs to new SD set-top-box customers nairrk 0 60 Yesterday, 06:42 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH Updates: Tata Sky HD set-top-box and Binge bundle offer with 6 months free subscription.. nairrk 1 137 Yesterday, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Hassan Syed
  DTH Updates: Tata Sky now offers 197 FTA channels and services with initial NCF of Rs 153 nairrk 0 148 08-20-2019, 06:30 PM
  DTH News: Tata Sky details now on WhatsApp: Subscribers can now check balance and channel pack nairrk 0 133 08-20-2019, 12:12 PM
  DTH News: Tata Sky DTH makes changes to its curated packs, increases pricing, and more nairrk 1 188 08-19-2019, 01:23 PM
  DTH News: Tata Sky Cashback offer allows users to temporarily suspend their account.. nairrk 3 229 08-13-2019, 02:39 PM
  DTH News: Tata Sky Annual Flexi Plan revised: All you need to know nairrk 0 267 08-01-2019, 10:43 AM
  DTH News: Tata Sky introduces tailor made packs in South India,.. nairrk 0 195 07-31-2019, 10:26 AM
  DTH News: Tata Sky Broadcaster Packs: All you need to know nairrk 1 257 07-29-2019, 06:18 PM
  Update: Tata Sky Binge gives you free Fire TV Stick and Amazon Prime Video subscription.. nairrk 1 190 07-24-2019, 06:25 PM