Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average
sun direct problem
Advertisement
From yesterday i get an error E50-32 no signal... i kept calling customer care they said technical problem in their satellite.. my brother reseted to factory defaults now no channels are coming and even signal is 0% what can i do get to see espn channel now.
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
Which STB are you using?

If you are using homecast STB means you can get back the channels by auto scanning. If you are using other STB's like Samsung or Opentech, then you cannot get the channels back as there is no option to auto scan the channels. You have to wait till the satellite problem is solved or Sun Direct people make a software update to change the home TP settings from the currently set 11030.
Thanks given by:
[quote='Sathish' pid='21153' dateline='1278650473']
Which STB are you using?

If you are using homecast STB means you can get back the channels by auto scanning. If you are using other STB's like Samsung or Opentech, then you cannot get the channels back as there is no option to auto scan the channels. You have to wait till the satellite problem is solved or Sun Direct people make a software update to change the home TP settings from the currently set 11030.

Hey
I am also using the SUN DTH
I also changed settings to Factory Default
It is Displaying a message Error E50-32 Service not available
I too facing the same problem since yesterday
When I contacted the dealer, he is giving the same reply
I donot know when the sattillite problem will be rectified
If u get some solution, please let me knoow
thanks and regds
Thanks given by:
i use samsung STB!!
Thanks given by:
I also did the same mistake. Pressed Reset to Factory setting. E-50 Now I just get a Message No Services available. Let me know if anyone can help. I am using Samsung STB. When I called up the dealer he is saying to wait till the Sattelite problem is resolved.
Thanks given by:
That looks to be the final verdict on problems to all SUN DTH viewers.they has to wait untill the Satelitte get solved the technical problems.
Thanks given by:
According to oneoff the satelitte updating website it has mentioned that Power Problems affected C Band and Ku band transponders of INSAT 4B at 93.5 East
So we have to wait .
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2010, 10:00 AM)sanjay_2001 Wrote: From yesterday i get an error E50-32 no signal... i kept calling customer care they said technical problem in their satellite.. my brother reseted to factory defaults now no channels are coming and even signal is 0% what can i do get to see espn channel now.
ME TOO

I WANT ESPN TODAY AND SUNDAY :down:
SATELLITE PROBLEM WILL BE REPAIRED IN NEXT WEEK :aggressive1:
SO STILL NEXT WEEK NO SUN DTH SERVICE :aggressive1:
AND I AM DO LIKE YOUR BROTHER
I DO RESETED TO FACTORY DEFAULTS ????????????????????????????Confusedadness::annoyed:

BUT OTHER DTH'S ARE WORKING WITH OTHER SATELLITE THIS PROBLEM ONLY ON SUN DTH AND DD DTH. SO BETTER THING IS TRY OTHER DTH BUT IT IS LAST TIME TO FIFA WHAT I DO ?:devil:
WHAT YOU GOING TO DO?::mdr::mad44::hammer1:
Thanks given by:
HOW MANY DAYS TO TAKE FINISH RESTORING OF ALL

SERVICE OF INSAT 4E

THY ARE STUDYING 3 DAY AND THY STILL STUDYING

FOR POSSIBILITIES ?

WHAT A STUPIT EXPERTS OF ISRO

LOOK I AM USER OF SUN DTH I MISS FIFA SEMI

FINAL AND GOING TO MISS LOOSERS FINAL AND

FINAL WHAT I DO MR. CHAIRMAN OF ISRO ANSWER

ME NOW YOU BAD MAN

PLAESE RESIGN AND GET OUT FROM ISRO

Administrator Note : Please do not write in all capital letters.
Thanks given by:
HOW MANY DAYS TO TAKE FINISH RESTORING OF ALL

SERVICE OF INSAT 4E

THY ARE STUDYING 3 DAY AND THY STILL STUDYING

FOR POSSIBILITIES ?

WHAT A STUPIT EXPERTS OF ISRO

LOOK I AM USER OF SUN DTH I MISS FIFA SEMI

FINAL AND GOING TO MISS LOOSERS FINAL AND

FINAL WHAT I DO MR. CHAIRMAN OF ISRO ANSWER

ME NOW YOU BAD MAN

PLAESE RESIGN AND GET OUT FROM ISRO
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH Updates: Sky RR (Data) channel added on Sun Direct DTH Service Sathish 0 385 07-23-2020, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Sathish
  DTH Updates: PMT PID changed for News Nation channel on Sun Direct Sathish 1 328 07-23-2020, 11:01 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Sky OTA (Data) channel added on Sun Direct Sathish 1 362 07-10-2020, 10:38 PM
  DTH Updates: Sun Direct channels list with LCN as on 09-07-2020 Sathish 0 398 07-09-2020, 01:56 AM
  DTH Updates: FYI TV18 & FYI TV18 HD channels removed from Sun Direct Sathish 0 365 07-09-2020, 01:54 AM
  IDF Exclusive: ABP Ganga channel temporarily FTA on Sun Direct Sathish 0 303 07-06-2020, 09:53 PM
  DTH Updates: Onkar Only Truth channel changed to Data channel on Sun Direct Sathish 0 302 07-03-2020, 09:44 PM
  DTH Updates: Info Channel removed from Sun Direct Sathish 1 448 06-30-2020, 01:52 PM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise channels list of Sun Direct as on 30-06-2020 Sathish 0 290 06-30-2020, 06:23 AM
  IDF Exclusive: Frequency wise Sun Direct Channels & Services List with LCN as on 28-06-2020 Sathish 0 294 06-28-2020, 06:10 AM