Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
sun direct will it continue INSAT 4b or bye to it
Advertisement
HI ,
As SUN DIRECT DTH service (as of 21 sep 2010 many of the channels) are starting coming from INSAT 4b, and I understood SUN DIRECT also transmitting in MEASAT3 , CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH SATELLITE WILL REMAIN IN SERVICE? . Secondly I understood we can use some type of LINE AMPLIFER to boost dish antenna signals. I appreciate your answer, thx in adv
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
may be sun direct will be available in Insat till they finish tuning the dish to measat direction.
Thanks given by:
Yes Mr.Shiva is right.

Once Sun Direct completes the tuning of dish of all its subscribers to Measat 3, then the Sun Direct TP's from Insat 4B will be used by DD Direct Plus.
Thanks given by:
Ya they are hanging in INSAT4b for advice their customer to new satellite
Thanks given by:
Henceforth Sundirect wll be in measat3.. Soon insat4b feed wll be stoped..for ur second Q.. I think We cant amplify satelite signal in anyway but can do it if there is a signal loss in cable.. occurs
Thanks given by:
hi all
As my location is very much remote for Sun direct personal to reach I am continuing my dependence in INSAT 4b. If anyone need clarification/ status of reception from INSAT 4b feel free to mail
Thanks given by:
Hi Youme, it will benefit all the members including me if you could post the status and details of signal in insat4b. Keep updating the changes. As i heard, the signal has improved in recent days from insat4b. I havent checked by realigning the dish, since they may remove their transmission soon.

Keep updating the status in the forum and ur location. :up:
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!
Thanks given by:
hi all,
i am still receiving signals from insat4b and strength is around 57. evening(18:00hrs ) till night it reduces to the extand where we can not see image. I hv south pack, most of the chnls r back , except eng movies and sports. this is valid message as of 29 sep 2010.
:happy:
Thanks given by:
Majority Of The Channels In My DIGITAL Service In Belgaum Are Taken From DD Direct Plus.. They Have Improved But Not Significantly...
[Image: izvqcn.jpg]

wIcKeD mEnTaLiTy
Thanks given by:
may be i have not compared it , all i see is we lost eng (now only 2 channels) and hind movie. ..
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DTH News: Monthly DTH bills to go down as Sun Direct and Tata Sky do away with network charges nairrk 0 556 02-14-2019, 12:42 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  DTH News: Star Sports 1 Kannada launches on Tata Sky, Sun Direct nairrk 0 1,964 01-02-2019, 06:56 PM
  DTH News: Sun Direct rev jumps 12% to Rs. 1,139 cr in 10M FY18 nairrk 0 717 04-03-2018, 09:39 AM
  DTH News: Sun Direct adds capability to deliver 80 additional HD channels with Harmonic nairrk 0 788 11-16-2017, 02:48 PM
  DTH News: Sun Direct is first DTH operator in India to use HEVC compression technology nairrk 0 879 09-25-2017, 09:48 AM
  DTH News: Sun Direct issues notice to offer Star channels a la carte from 1 Aug nairrk 0 638 07-24-2017, 11:20 AM
  DTH News: Sun Direct turns profitable at net level for full fiscal for first time nairrk 0 695 07-18-2017, 10:04 AM
  DTH News: Sun Direct, Astro, Reliance Digital TV and the sniffing of a deal nairrk 0 755 07-04-2017, 09:44 AM
  Digitisation has boosted direct-to-home segment IndianDTH 0 1,130 05-31-2013, 11:50 AM
Last Post: IndianDTH
  Direct-To-Home hits 44 mn homes in India IndianDTH 0 976 03-07-2012, 02:25 PM
Last Post: IndianDTH