Advertisement

Advertisement

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
this forum hacked???
Advertisement
hallo, yesterday i was bussy with a marriage of my relative and not in my house.when i came now and watched my forums and got shocked to see the post [news!!!]of our respected administrator that this forum was tried to hack and not succeeded.please let us know the truth
Thanks given by:
Advertisement
The hacker Khodam who hacked the SOD forum tried to hack our forum at around 9.25P.M yesterday. I immediately alerted our admin Raja about it & I took the backup of our forum. Then I blocked the IP addresses of the hacker & Raja immediately Banned the user & deleted the user. But is this mean time the hacker was able to insert the index page of his into our server. So when we try to open our forum it was point to his web page. Within 5 mins of the hack, Raja was able to delete the page which he inserted & got our forum back to normal.
Thanks given by:
Thats great work by RAJA and SATHISH:up:now we r safe:happy:
Thanks given by:
Yes , that was really Shocked to see the hacker again... :oooh no:
But our Respected Administrators worked at Real Time against the Hacker and Protect the Forum... :happy:

I think he(hacker) is trying to convey some messages through Dirty hacking :omg:
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
i want to punch that hacker on his face...............and if i'll punch him then he will not be alive anymore............because i am very gol matol..........:happy::happy:
Thanks given by:
The hacker has hacked more than 8000 websites. check the below links about the hacker.

http://www.betterhumans.com/blogs/simon/...-hack.aspx

http://zone-h.org/archive/defacer=NobodyCoder

http://psinetic.org/nobodycoder/

http://www.p2pnet.net/story/24063/commen...ent-977522
Thanks given by:
(07-02-2009, 09:14 PM)Ananya Wrote: i want to punch that hacker on his face...............and if i'll punch him then he will not be alive anymore............because i am very gol matol..........:happy::happy:

:oooh no: :mdr:
கந்தல் ஆனாலும் தாய் மடி போல் ஒரு சுகம் வருமா.....வருமா...
சொர்க்கம் சென்றாலும் சொந்த ஊர் போல் சுதந்திரம் வருமா.... வருமா ...
Thanks given by:
Good work by Raja and sathishSmile:prayer::prayer::prayer:

Have u permanently blocked that user IP here???
Thanks given by:
Yes we have blocked the IP addresses permanently.
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Up 
(07-02-2009, 09:00 PM)Sathish Wrote: The hacker Khodam who hacked the SOD forum tried to hack our forum at around 9.25P.M yesterday. I immediately alerted our admin Raja about it & I took the backup of our forum. Then I blocked the IP addresses of the hacker & Raja immediately Banned the user & deleted the user. But is this mean time the hacker was able to insert the index page of his into our server. So when we try to open our forum it was point to his web page. Within 5 mins of the hack, Raja was able to delete the page which he inserted & got our forum back to normal.

Thnaks n Welldone Satish & Raja :up: :happy:
Thanks given by:
Advertisement

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IDF Exclusive: Error while accessing forum through Tapatalk Mr.AB 16 3,645 08-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Mr.AB
  automotive forum Mr.Bhat 2 1,499 10-31-2010, 05:01 PM
Last Post: nairrk
  Forum theme upgradation Sathish 61 7,282 10-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Jignesh
  New Indian DTH Forum Logo Sathish 41 8,332 06-15-2010, 06:30 PM
Last Post: SRK
Tongue Some Suggestions For Advanced Forum Tamilan 12 2,730 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Arjun
Wink INDIAN DTH FORUM UPDATED Anish 8 2,653 07-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Amarjeet
  Please take necessory step regarding DTH NEWS FORUM sripatiyadav 3 1,149 07-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
  Forum Theme Sathish 9 2,515 05-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Anish
Tongue Add an logo to our forum Tamilan 4 1,472 04-29-2009, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Mr.Bhat
Tongue Please create a forum Tamilan 1 1,165 03-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sathish